Cyberattack? What’s your plan?™
What is Concierge Cyber?
Concierge Cyber Membership
- 24x7x365 Cyber Emergency Response Team
- Immediate and exclusive access to our best in class third party cyber experts
- At pre-negotiated and highly discounted rates
- You receive 2 hours priority access per year with a CSO
- To help you create effective strategies to assess/mitigate cyber risks
- For all ﬁnancial, operational, data, physical and reputational risks
- A mission critical guide to help you prepare, respond and quickly recover from a ransomware attack
- Minimizing lost revenue to your business
- And mitigating any damage to your valuable brand.
InfoSec Policy Templates
- You get immediate access to our 12 proprietary information security policy templates
- To guide you in the rapid development of your company’s info security policies
- So you can implement these policies quickly
Concierge Cyber Benefits
- As an independent specialist, we focus on what is best for the member and the member alone. Concierge Cyber is product and service agnostic. We don’t receive any commission from any of the My-CERT third-party service providers.
- Members don’t need to pay thousands of dollars in a retainer to secure an information security company or law firm. We have credentialed each My-CERT third-party firm to ensure members have access to the best and most experienced firms at pre-negotiated and substantially discounted rates.
- Members receive 35-50% discounts off the street pricing with My-CERT third- party service providers
- The My-CERT panel providers have handled thousands of cyberattacks. This translates to a swift and effective response to minimize loss and get you back up and running quickly from a cyberattack or recover monies from a phishing attack
- The Data Breach Attorneys will engage the information security firm to maintain critical attorney client privilege to ensure that the member’s forensic investigation remains confidential
- My-CERT provides members with a consistent coordinated approach for incident response
How to Get Started
We draw upon cyber risk knowledge from a diverse team of third-party specialists to provide innovative solutions based on a wide range of capabilities.
Our world-class cyber risk advisory team consists of highly-skilled individuals who average 25-30 years of experience in their respective fields.
We manage engagements discreetly with a small team of specialists who can work independently or collaboratively with your people.